Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yesterday de incident..

Sry...Yesterday bo write dao blog @@....Cuz no internet de prob....Yesterday ben lai wan go sunway buy things de...But the stupid shop say sold out=.=...Then i pui my dad go to the high-fi shop to chat wif that shop dealer till 11pm...They damn geng,reli chat like non-stop.But i only sit there and ply wif my phone only...They chat 3 hours i ply phone 3 hours...(i quite geng sia XD).Afterthat,i wanna go online de...but my dad he wan use.So i giv him use 1st.Then i wait dao him i asleep=.=

Today morning wake up sumore wan giv my father scold...Damn dulan lor...He say me ply comp ply dao 5am.Walao i wait dao him slp still say me ply dao 5am.Sot de.Then i very dulan sienz edi...I ma go out wif my friend to wet and later nid go to yubeng house study.I think that YK say today wan go out yam cha de...But i duno she say wad time..Wif Yao Ann de.Ok la..this is just morning de blog..Mayb night will write 1 more time...

0 comments: