Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reopening Blog ^.^

Today !st day reopening blog...Long time din update blog edi...Pai seh...Cause that moment i feel very upset...Today i think liao very long wad to write in my blog.Then i suddenly remind me back when i 1st writing blog that time...This time i reopening blog de feel is not same as last time liao...Like is oredi getting me another life.I should think about my future now...I know my SPM is almost come soon....I reli duno wda to do...Cause i haven prepare anything...I wanna get good result..but then i oso no prepare how get....Really quite stress now...I dun wan like my friend like that simply exam his SPM then now so regret din take a good result for SPM....When i wanna study that time,i always feel so sleepy dun wan study and got many things are blocking my way to study....I feel fedup for all this things...Any way that can reli let me to study quietly and wont get anything disturb?? Haiz...Thats all for today..

0 comments: