Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy become Moody

Today acaully is a really happy day....Because i can out wif her.Although i feel dao i wan vomite because me sick,but i still feel very happy.Then morning i wake up early.I open comp and wait for her.She say she will come at 4.30.I think that my parent wont so faz come back.I din go out,just wait wait wait wait wait for her.and i keep see the clock when is 4.30...And then so excited..That time,1 incident change all the situation.My dad has come back....Shit! Then she no come le...i wanna tell her that see she wanna go down so i bring pi with me together wif her...But she heard my dad come back she went back home le...today i never see her.Sumore she is angry le...because of me.I always fong fei gei.Make dao her moody le.Y me always hurt her??? I soooooooo stupid.Just know make her moody.Happy de 1 oso dun have.Maybe i really is a sohai.I beg she dun wanna talk to me or really is...I dunno lar...Me not good and always hurt her de ppl.She dun wan choi me or talk to me i understand....I just think mayb she will be more happy without me.My only hope just to hear her and see her.But always wanna see her sumthing will happen.Then we start from 0 agn.I know i explain wad oso no use.She will say watever and dun wan hear.Just hope she happy lar...me duno tam gal happy...haiz really wanna hit myself y im so dumb and always not good timing....im sux person and FAILURE!

0 comments: