Friday, September 4, 2009

Quite Happy Day

Before this post is yesterday lai de so pls take note ><.....Today i wake up in 7pm....Lucky no late to school.If not reli cham haha....Today exam paper is maths 2....i duno do section A cause no read T_T...Section B i know all.After that i ponteng with my friends at blog G...(nothing to do at class).We have talk many things in there.After awile,class 4@6 come and take picture for next year KK card.that time is just me and chee chong only...after the bell rang only many ppl come><..I saw she too...She was so moody and tired...and i knw she got many problems nowdays.The worst is...i cant even help HER!!!! How helpless i am....Shit me!!!


After school i go back to home...When i change cloth that time,she sms me.Then she say she kena slap by that guy...wth?!?! Slap for wad?? so song?? I know he very XIAO QI wan...Thats y i oso beh song him...Wads he so special about??? So many gals felt to him??? omg...I wan hit 9 him de...But lar i oso had nothing with him+this is my last year i dun wan any troble more....I feel sorry about her...i know she sad.But i cant even help Her..i like to make her happy but i dunno wad to do...She just a gal that i dun understand...Luckily she ok now.I hope she will be happy again ^^.Dun Giv all kind of bad thing happen to her...


Alright..Almost The End Today...See Ya tomorrow :P

0 comments: