Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow Amazing Day

Acually today I nothing to do wan...Just at home ply or go cc...Then suddenly msn got 1 gal she call me out.She say is her friend birthday...so i go lor...i though i late for the date oredi...but she more late haha...Then we go sunway sing K and go gai gai...when 6 pm that time,i wanna go back home liao.She so good send me go the entrance there >.<.After that,i go talk with her talk till 9pm lolx...I oso is oredi 9pm liao...She is a very nice person.Friendly,very playful and quite nice.Her name is Wen Jing.That day i 1st time met her she talk with me so many things XD.1 more thing i cant belive is she is Itsukki sister?!?! Her sister was so bad but she is so different from her sister.When she back that time,her kai sai lou fetch her de.Her kai sai lou damn Si Wen >< i reach home about 10pm...And then sure get scolded by mum.


I wan slp that time,i sms YK.Then Chat awile go slp le...

0 comments: