Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lazy ><

Aiya...So long din update blog edi....Haiz..Me sumtimes ply games ply till forget le xD sry arhx...Ok lar..But oso quite song de plying blog ><...Can write my feel,write my life diary and many things more here.No nid giv my stupid parent know wad im thinking.They always say i no good,lazy and dun wan study.Walao...i will have my time to plan lar...Already SPM lo,still wan me how...i not those ppl who dun wan study de ok?? Just me dun wan to study "ur course"!!! U all keep say study this good that good.But can i choose my own path?? I know sister she going to england.Becuz she wanna choose dancing this path.But me i dun wan.I wanna be chef.I wanna take my own path too!! And i know chef nid wad certificate requirement.Today do nth just sit at home online and watch movie nia....Ben lai my friend wan call me out de.But he suddenly go reject me...haiz,suan la...this call friend.So i at home sleep..Today is a very good day to sleep because raining start from about 4.30 sumthing to night @@...I like it XD.Raining is soooo good ><.Always hope raining everyday...Ehh btw,who can tach me how to link ppl ><...Im still new here ler....Giv sum advise pls pro XD.

0 comments: