Friday, September 4, 2009

Wad An Miracle Day ^.^

Today Was so miracle....Thats Wad my teacher say today @@...She Say that today all present at my class straight 3 days>< normally diz kind of situation wont happen in my class lolx...The reason is...Our Class all pro is King Of Ponteng...except me :)
Today was Bi exam.I correct many becuz oredi got Answer yesterday XD...So just memorise it and then....BINGO A coming to me :)
When after school then i go home do nothing liao...just look at the comp then feel so sleepy....1 more miracle happen to me again.That is i Sleep for 13 hours @@.Walao...i from 6pm sleep till tomorrow 7am...Only Snake can do that :P


Today she so unhappy...i try to chat with her but she say she wan alone by herself....Maybe i though our relationship between us get more and more distance le....She and me oso feel like we are so unrelated to each other...She got sms me in midnight...Too bad i was sleeping oredi...Haiz i miss the chance...My life is starting To get so special @@..Thats all for today ^.^ Buh bye.

0 comments: