Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy ^^

Today no go skul nia...Fail jor 1 more subject T_T.Nvm lar..just trial exam..SPM wanna ganmbateh jor!!! Today i ben lai ponteng wif YK only.But i go exc then saw lok,kar fai,alex,boon kit and many more @@(din think so many ppl geh....).After that i no dao gei.YK pui me eat breakfast near kuchai there.After eating breakfast we go back to exc and find them lor.Then they went back my home and we go mid valley together.We go watch movie.The movie name is "where got ghost" ><.Quite sienz sia...Then YK she very cold XD i forget to bring long shirt jor...Then die....After watching movie then i pui YK back home le...My friend call me to go yam cha wif him then i ma go awhile lo...After that stay at his home to wait my mum fetch ><...Night oso nothing to do lar...Very happy today^^ muahhaahah..KEKEZ...

0 comments: